Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home Management Binder

I've been so busy with work this week, however I have made a bit of time to start on my newest project : the home management binder. So far so good, I just have to fine tune the small kinks and finish the trial run I'm having with it.

Here is the front page and calendar so far


I have been using tips from different blogs on how to organize these home binders, and I know that within time I'll find the best methods for my personal organization style. When that time comes expect a lot of free printable goodies that I'll have fun designing. :]

My calendar page is inspired by Ursula's Calendar (its really so awesome to visually see your schedule this way, and I love how she made her calendar boxes the size to fit post it notes

I also got the Clean House page from Christina's Page, I really recommend staying at her site and flipping through some things, shes got amazing printables that she designs

Anyway its a work in progress and I'm testing it out to see how its working for me. Hopefully soon I'll get some printables up to share




No comments:

Post a Comment