Wednesday, October 23, 2013

TJ Maxx Jewelry Box Find

I was shopping at TJ Maxx today after work when I stumbled upon a whole end-cap full of jewelry boxes. Pretty cheap from about 30-50 dollars depending on what size you need. 50

I spent $40 on my mid sized Red Envelope knockoff one, better than the full retail price of $120 for the real one found HERE. (and mine comes with a lock and key instead of a cheap monogrammed leather piece) :]

They are lined with a nice soft liner and have plenty of storage potential in them. Mine even came with a mini travel jewelry box that has a mirror and place for earring studs, just like the designer one.

Now is the time to go grab one at your local TJ Maxx before everyone else grabs them first. 


I use the box for my jewelry like bracelets and long strands that are too long to hang on my jewelry tree. I bought the tree from target for $20

What neat ways do you have of keeping your jewelry organized and tangle free?

No comments:

Post a Comment