Friday, October 18, 2013

Organizing the Kitchen Sink

I was hoping to post an awesome beautiful post today filled with lots of pictures of container store bins and pretty organization. However that doesn't always happen, lets be real.

My trip to the container store was awesome, however when I got my stackable bins home that I wanted to use for this project they didn't work or fit in the space correctly.

I ended up returning them and keeping one tension rod that I got from target, and then I shopped my house for a plastic basket I could use.

Heres my before and after:

not as epic as I wanted it to be, but a solution is coming my way, I can feel it

I'm also working on a DVD project storage to share(its so exciting) but I have to be patient while things are shipping :]




No comments:

Post a Comment